WRITER | AUTHOR | CONSULTANT
BE SURE TO FOLLOW
I’m desperately seeking book reviews today.
[Also accepting authors/books to discuss on new Youtube Channel – DETAILS BELOW]
5 THINGS TO REMEMBER ABOUT LEAVING A BOOK REVIEW:
1. Do it right away! Don’t put off leaving a review. You might forget to do it.
2. You don’t have to write a lot, you can keep your feedback brief.
3. You can be honest about how you feel, and still be respectful to the author.
4. Even unfavorable feedback can be helpful to an author
5. YOU can actually help the books you enjoy become more visible.
HOW AUTHORS SHOW GENUINE READER APPRECIATION:
· Advance Reader Copies (ARC) – [Sneak previews, in hopes a reader decides to review]
· Free Gift Copies – [Provided when a reader agrees to publicize an honest review]
· Free Giveaways – [Copies given away during special promotions, events and contests]
· Using Beta Readers [Readers provide authors with direct feedback in the early stages]
· Readers’ input can actually play an important role in the author’s completed work.
Will You Support an Undiscovered Indie Author?
I jumpstarted my new Video Book Talk series by sharing a few details about my latest novels. This Youtube channel is for you, if you enjoy hearing about an author’s inspiration and getting details about a book’s backstory. This is also a great place to find some awesome new indie authors who could really use your support.
I would like some honest feedback on
View more Charm Baker books that need Amazon reviews.
Amazon Authors with New & Undiscovered
Book Titles are Welcome to Submit!
If you would like to submit your book title(s) that are currently available on Amazon, here’s
how to do it. I’ll do my best to get to your request, and send you a status update.
1. Please provide the book title, the author name and the Amazon book link.
2. Provide a brief paragraph sharing your reason, motivation, or inspiration for writing the book.
3. Provide a statement (to be quoted in the video), summing up one important point you’d like to share about your connection to the book or the book’s topic.
Please don’t forget to subscribe to “Video Book Talk”
BE SURE TO FOLLOW
Charmbaker.com copyright © 2016 – 2019 All rights reserved