HAVE YOU SEEN THESE HELPFUL ARTICLES ESPECIALLY FOR NEW AUTHORS?
These were previously published in the past couple of years, helping to share what I learned, as I learned it. If you find something interesting, be sure to follow the links and check for any potential UPDATES to the details you read.
- Newly Published Authors and the New Book “Baby Blues”
- Book Marketing Blues: There’s More to Publishing a Book than Simply Writing it!
- Self-Published Authors: Don’t Underestimate Word of Mouth Tips about Writing Related Resources
- Amazon Book Review Policy: Blessing or a Malediction
- Amazon Authors with No Reviews: The Chicken and the Egg Syndrome
- Will Amazon Improve their Policy on Customer Book Reviews in 2017?
- How Do You Promote Your Self-published Book on a Limited Budget?
- Promoting Your New Book Title with Amazon Marketing Services (Update)
- iAuthor Book Promotion Platform is Helping Readers Discover Our Books
- KBoards Book Discovery Day Promotion: Definitely Worth the Effort
- Passive Book Marketing Helps You Write More Books
- Book Marketing: What is the Best Social Media Site for Promoting Your Amazon Kindle Suspense Novel?